As of June 1st, 2017, the following 24 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY will be in effect:
- We absolutely must have 24 hour’s notice to move or cancel an appointment.
- Clients who fail to show for their appointments will be charged the full amount of the service they have not shown up for on their next appointment.
- If cancelling or moving an appointment without 24 hour’s notice the client will be charged 20% of that service(s) on their next appointment.
- Any appointment, 2 hours or longer in length, will require a 50% deposit (via credit card) upon booking. This deposit is non-refundable if cancelled without appropriate notice (24 hours)
For example, you are booking a spa day and using a gift card, a 50% deposit will still be required. This deposit will be refunded to you after your spa day has been completed.
- If you have an appointment booked and you’re moving it to another day, there will still be a 20% fee on your next appointment.
- If you are cancelling due to an emergency, this policy will not be enforced.
WHAT DO WE CLASSIFY AS AN EMERGENCY
- Death in the Family
- Bad illness (if cancelled by 9am morning of)
- Serious Accident
* we respect your time by booking times convenient for you – please respect ours *